Published by: 26th November 2020at
We are pleased to announce an exciting new feature available free of charge to all SpeechWrite 360 mobile app authors as of Tuesday 1st December. This is the first of many new features to be released over the coming months and as a SpeechWrite 360 customer, all you have to do is make sure you’re running the latest release of the app to get access.
What is the new mobile app functionality?
We have incorporated a history section that can be accessed from the main home screen that gives you the ability to:
- Search historical dictations using a calendar format to select your date range.
- Search your dictations using a search bar singling out specific dictations.
- See all historical dictations regardless of status (Completed, Work In Progress, Deleted Rejected).
- As the dictations are removed from your queue this now gives you the ability to see that your dictation is either in work in progress or in a completed state.
By clicking the play icon you can now listen to the historical dictations.
- Selecting the task also gives you the option to view the text that was created if this was typed into the SpeechWrite 360 workflow or the original text created if using a voice recognition workflow.